ABR, GREEN, GRI, RENE, SFR, SRES, SRS
Barbara is the Owner/Partner of Dynamic Directions, Inc. – an educational and sales training firm that internationally delivers quality education to associations and companies.
She entered the real estate business in 1980 and earned her broker’s license in 1985 while co-founding Sterling, Realtors in Middletown, Connecticut.
Barbara is a member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors. She has proudly served as the 1999 RPAC chair, the 2000 Issues Advocacy chair and the 2003 Division Vice President for Member Services for the Connecticut Association of Realtors.
Barbara was appointed the 2001 Marketing Forum chair for the National Association of Realtors, served on NAR’s 2002 Risk Management committee and on NAR’s Education Committee.
- Partial Day Skill Courses
- Full Day Skill Courses
- Continuing Education Classes (CE)
- Certificate Courses
- Multi-Day Designation Programs
- ABR Designation Course (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- SRS Designation Course (Seller Representative Specialist)
- CRB Courses (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager)
- Building a Business Plan That Gets Results (1-day elective)
- Creating a Profitable Real Estate Company (1-day elective)
- HR Solutions for Today’s Real Estate Company (1-day elective)
- Managing a Multi-Generational Business (1-day elective)
- Performance Leadership – Coach, Manage & Mentor (1-day elective)
- Recruiting for Success: Creating a Vibrant Real Estate Organization (1-day elective)
- The Firm Rules – Company Policies to Mitigate Risk (1-day elective)
- C-RETS Certification Courses (Certified Real Estate Team Specialist)
- HR Solutions for Teams (1-day elective)
- Position Your Team for Profit (1-day elective)
- Team Leadership for Maximum Results (1-day elective)
- Understanding & Leveraging Teams (1-day elective)
- RENE Certification Course (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
- Buyer Counseling Session
- Seller Counseling Session
- General Agency Courses
- Why Deals Fall Apart
- Code of Ethics
- Systems & Time Management
- Going Green Without Going Crazy
- Shift Happens
- Issues & Opportunities for Securing Compensation
- Effective Client Negotiating (how to take fair and ethical advantage of your competition)
- Harnessing the Power (what do you want to be when you grow up … be careful what you wish for … how to neutralize career sabotage)
- Marketing Reboot
- Generation Buy
Other courses available based on your needs and interests.
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.