Broker P& and Broker Legal Compliance.
Two 15 Hour Pre-Licensing Requirements for Brokers
- Organizational Structure
- Business Policies and Procedures Office policy on representation
- Human Resource topics-Managing Employees and Independent Contractors and Training of sponsored salespersons
- Continuing Education compliance
- Termination and transfer of salespersons 20-328-10a Independent contractor agreements
- Errors and Omissions insurance
- Marketing and Advertisin
Broker Legal Compliance
This Legal Course will review many of the major Connecticut Real Estate Regulations and Connecticut General Statutes a Broker needs to understand and follow in the course of their daily real estate practice and real estate business. Detailed explanations, interpretations, and tips are provided to help attendees understand the complex language and concepts of Connecticut real estate law. This course is an essential review course for already licensed Brokers who want a refresher on Connecticut law and, in particular, provisions which Brokers need to be vigilant about when supervising and training their sales agents.