BRUCE AYDT, DSA
ABR, CRB, GREEN, SFR, SRS
Bruce Aydt is a REALTOR®, attorney and educator from St. Louis, Missouri. He has been involved in the management of real estate brokerages for 30 years and most recently served as Senior Vice-President and General Counsel of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Alliance Real Estate.
Active in all levels of REALTOR® organizations, Bruce has served as President of both the Missouri Association of REALTORS® and the St. Louis Association of REALTORS®. For the National Association of REALTORS®, Bruce has chaired the Professional Standards Committee, Legal Action Committee and State Leadership Forum and received the National Association’s Distinguished Service Award. He is a nationally recognized educator on real estate issues and is the regular columnist on ethics issues forREALTOR® Magazine. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife, Lisa and has two grown children.
Strategic Planning Facilitation
- 1-day business planning
- 1-1/2 day strategic planning retreats
- Can include a Leadership Training or Meeting Management Program
- Individually priced with full proposal
- References and testimonials available upon request
- Leadership and Leadership Academy Training
- Ethics in Leadership
- ABR Designation Course (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- SRS Designation Course (Seller Representative Specialist)
- CRB Courses (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) — Nine new 1-day courses
- Make Your Retirement Planned Not Forced — Warning Signs
- Tips to Fill the Classroom
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Platform Tips for Public Speaking
- Getting Membes Engaged
- Member Metamorphosis
- Taking Minutes & Running Effective Meetings
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.