CHRISTINE M. TODD
CAE, RCE, Magel Award Recipient
- My Bio
- Programs & Consultative Services
- Specialty Courses
- Team Leadership Training
- Training Format/Costs
Christine M. Todd, RCE, CAE has been a Realtor Association Executive for the past 35 years. She started her career at the Greater Boston Real Estate Board and retired as CEO of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS with 26 years of exemplary service. In the recent ASAE publication, “Transformational Governance…How Boards Achieve Extraordinary Change” Ms. Todd and NVAR were referenced as the “Gold Standard” in Realtor Association management and diverse governance.
She has served on countless NAR committees including the NAR Board of Directors, NAR Executive Committee and Chair of the Association Executives Committee. In 1997 she became the youngest recipient of the prestigious “NAR William R. Magel Award of Excellence in Association Management”.
An accomplished speaker and association consultant Ms. Todd has written and presented dozens of courses on all aspects of association management. Her topics include strategic planning, governance reform and leadership development for members and staff throughout Eastern Europe, Peru and the United States.
The leadership of the National Association of Realtors has called upon Ms. Todd to serve on the Board of Directors for SentriLock, Corp., the Realtors Federal Credit Union and the International Real Property Foundation. She also has extensive experience in MLS governance having served on the Board of Directors of the MRIS, Metropolitan Real Estate Information Services Inc., one of the largest MLS’s in the country.
- Association Management – Basic skills for the new CEO to advanced coaching for the seasoned association executive
- Structural Audits – A top to bottom review of your association with a game plan for peak performance
- Implementing the Strategic Plan – Making your plan a reality
- Leadership Training – For volunteer leadership and staff executives
- Transformational Governance – Updating the decision making process from staff to Directors
- Survival Strategies for the Association Executive – This program is designed for REALTOR® Association Executive seminars
- To Merge or not to merge … That is the question! This explores the advantages, benefits and obstacles that create a healthy environment for a successful merger of associations.
- Association staff and elected leadership…..the start of a beautiful relationship – Chris offers practical advice on how to set expectations, resolve
personality issues, work together as team and how to successfully achieve goals.
- Implementing Your Strategic Plan – This presentation is complete with hands on workshop to create a realistic road map that makes your plan a reality.
- Leadership From My Seat – Christine teams up with international leadership trainer Adorna Carroll for a lively discussion about real life issues that confront elected leaders and association staff. Chris and Adorna bring their real life experiences as an association executive and a volunteer leader to table with brutal honesty and humor as they comment on the aspects and hurdles of running the business on behalf of the members.
I come to you to train in your location.
- My delivery style is basic classroom lecture and hands on work shops complete with case studies to insure maximum participation.
- Private one on one association coaching including staff evaluations, job description reviews and updates
- Fees quoted for each course or consulting assignment individually
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.