Linda St. Peter
AHWD, CCIM, CIPS, GREEN, TRC
Linda has a degree in analytical Chemistry, graduate studies in Business Communications and the complexities of financial and decision analysis of commercial investment real estate. Linda was the 2009 President of the CT Association of Realtors®, is a CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Manager; CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist, GREEN Professional and has received certificates in Transnational Referral and At Home with Diversity. Linda is an international presenter and teaches a wide variety of Commerical courses, International courses; COE and GREEN.
- How to Create a Commercial Niche and Make Money Doing It
- Property Maid or Property Manager
- The 4 x 4 Rule for Investor Clients
- Training for Leadership Academies — “The Authentic Leader – Honoring Commitment & Leveraging Talent”
I also teach a wide variety of commericial courses, Code of Ethics and the GREEN designation.
- NAR’s Real Estate Safety Course
- REBAC Courses – 1-Day Program
- Representing Investors and Personal Networking
- CE & GRI Programs
- NAR’s Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- Property Maid or Property Manager?
- The 4×4 Rules for Investor Clients
- How to Crate a Commerical Niche and Make Money Doing It
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.