LINDA ST. PETER
Linda is the Director of Corporate Real Estate for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England & Westchester Properties in Wallingford, CT. She has a degree in analytical Chemistry and completed graduate studies in Business Communications.
Linda is a corporate real estate professional with broad based experience in managing all aspects of a diverse real estate portfolio.
- Hands-on visionary with good communications, leadership and change management skills.
- Background in creative problem solving, business operations, real estate development and brokerage, construction, leased assets, strategic analysis and valuations.
- Consensus builder with Field Management Teams, Legal, Finance, and Executive Team Members
- Developed strategic real estate portfolio processes to support the family of services business platform. Regionalized vendor development and trained organizational staffing to support planned outcomes.
- Strategic negotiator with strong ability to secure desired outcomes with the goal of optimizing operational excellence and limiting corporate liability.
- Creative workplace strategist with exceptional ability to interpret business need, connect the necessary elements and deliver turn-key and business ready operations.
- Training for Leadership Academies
- The Authentic Leader – Honoring Commitment and Leveraging Talent
- NAR’s Real Estate Safety Course
- REBAC Courses
- Representing Investors and Personal Investing
- CE and GRI Programs
- NAR’s Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- Property Maid or Property Manager
- The 4X4 Rule for Investor Clients
- How to Create a Commercial Niche and Make Money Doing It
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.