ABR, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, HAFA, MRP, RENE, SFR, SRES, SRS
Rhonda is one of New England’s top real estate trainers. She has a proven track record as a top producer and her team continues to represent and refer buyer and seller clients.
In addition to CE courses, Rhonda also teaches advanced skill classes, designation and certification courses.
- Principals and Practices (60 hour Pre-Licensure Course)
- Property Management (36 hours with 6 CE elective credits and approved for 30 hours toward betting a broker license)
- Lunch and Learns at various real estate offices
CE Courses & Convention Programs
- Appraised Property Value – Fact or Fiction
- Why Deals Fall Apart
- Cover Your Agency
- Rentals: Rules of the Road
- It’s Rented – Now What?
- NAR Code of Ethics
- The Unconventional Transaction
- Buyer and Seller Counseling Sessions
- Contract – The Art of the Client Communication
- Shift Happens – Adapting to Consumer Communication
- Listings: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- ABR Designation Course (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- SRS Designation Course (Seller Representative Specialist)
- WCR Course – Networking and Referral Systems
- RENE Certification Course (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
- SRES Designation Course (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- SFR Certification Course (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource)
- MRP Certification Course (Military Relocation Professional)
- GRI Courses (Graduate, Real Estate Institute)
Partial, Full Day & Convention Programs
- 1 or more courses during the day
- 1 full day course or program
- $2,500 plus flight, hotel and ground transportation to/from airport
- Fee adjustments can be made for multiple bookings during the same calendar year
- Priced on a flat fee or priced per head with minimum guarantee
- Flight, hotel and ground transportation to/from airport
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.