ABR, CRS, GREEN, CRI, PMN, SRS
With eight years of real estate industry experience, Shannon Buss has been a Broker Associate with Keller Williams® Realty for the last six years. Shannon got her start in the business eight years ago in the Newport, Rhode Island area, and is now a licensed Broker in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island. She has served as a director of the Newport County Board of Realtors, the Plymouth and South Shore Association of Realtors and the Rhode Island Association of Realtors.
Shannon currently serves on the NAR Housing Opportunity Committee, as well as on the National Executive Committee for the Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR). She was the 2012 WCR Regional Vice President for New England and a 2012 Instructor for the WCR’s Leadership Academy. She also served on the WCR 2011 Effective Chapter Operations Steering Committee and is chair of the 2013 Professional Development Committee. Shannon is a 2012 Sterling R RPAC Investor.
Past leadership roles include serving as the 2011 WCR State Governor for Rhode Island. Shannon also served as a local WCR Chapter President in 2010 and 2011, during which time she helped launch a new local chapter in Northern Rhode Island and also hosted the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) course “Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals.” Shannon was named 2010 “Entrepreneur of the Year” by her WCR peers.
Shannon is thrilled to be selected one of five ABR designees nationwide to be inducted into the 2012 REBAC Hall of Fame for providing and promoting exceptional Homebuyer Representation.
Shannon has two grade-school-aged children, Molly and Kevin, who are her inspiration. She holds dual, U.S.-Irish citizenship, is a member of the Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians, and a former director of the Museum of Newport Irish History.
- ABR Designation Course (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- SRS Designation Course (Seller Representative Specialist)
- GREEN Designation Course
- PSA Certificaton Course (Pricing Strategy Avisor) – Mastering the CMA
- Performance Management Network Courses (PMN) – WCR
– Leadership Excellence
– Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
– Harnessing the Power: Skills Based Performance Management
– Networking and Referrals: Building Business and Profit
– The Business of Your Business: Formula, Financials, Function, Freedom
• Buying a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
• Real Estate Investing
Interested in Booking Me?
Complete the form for a customized and detailed response.