Self-paced and Self-Study
These course providers offer a variety of excellent online learning options, including designation and certification courses recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. In many instances, CE credit is available, but be sure to carefully review the course details and requirements.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Online Learning Opportunities: Designations, Certifications, & CE
The CE Shop
The CE Shop provides Continuing Education (CE) credit courses for agents and brokers in almost every U.S. state. View the map, select your course, and get started!
Designation & Certification Courses
The Center for REALTOR® Development offers nearly every designation and certification in an online format. Earn your next credential at your pace and and when convenient for you!
Click on the courses below to learn more and register. Most have a CE option available, so carefully read the course options and descriptions.
- ABR: Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- SRS: Seller Representative Specialist
- AHWD: At Home With Diversity
- CRB: Performance Leadership – Coach, Manage & Mentor
- CRB: Exit Strategies for Real Estate Brokerage Owners
- CRB: Creating a Profitable Real Estate Company
- CRB: Building a Business Plan that Gets Results
- CRB: The Firm Rules – Policies to Mitigate Risk
- CRB: Show Me the Money! Compensation Planning
- CRB: Recruiting for Success – Creating a Vibrant Real Estate Organization
- CRB: Managing a Multi-Generational Business
- CRB: HR Essentials for Today’s Real Estate Company
- C-RETS: Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams
- C-RETS: Position Your Team for Profit
- C-RETS: Team Leadership for Maximum Performance
- C-RETS: HR Solutions for Teams
- MRP: Military Relocation Professional
- PSA: Pricing Strategies – Mastering the CMA
- SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SFR: Short Sales & Foreclosures
Take Your CE in Our Virtual Classroom!
Coming Soon! We are working on our Connecticut Mandatory CE Schedule and will post a calendar when confirmed.